Well, let’s see… Most bloggers who hold forth at length about money matters are pretty versatile. These folks come to mind, in no particular order:
1. Frugal Scholar, proprietor of the site of the same name
2. Revanche at A Gai Shan Life
3. Donna Freedman, who blogs at many sites, notably Surviving and Thriving
4. 101 Centavos, another eponymous proprietor
5. The mid-30s guy at Money Beagle
6. Nicole & Maggie at Grumpy Rumblings of the Untenured
7. FB at Fabulously Broke in the City
8. Evan at My Journey to Millions
9. Crystal at Budgeting in the Fun Stuff
10. Mrs. Accountability at Out of Debt Again
11. Silicon Valley Blogger at The Digerati Life
12. Nickel at Five-Cent Nickel
13. Abigail at I Pick Up Pennies
14. FMF at Free Money Finance
15. Tom Drake at Canadian Finance Blog
Seven random things about me:
1. Secretly, I love country-Western music.
2. People scare me. I’m absolutely terrified of other human beings. All other human beings.
3. I grew up in the Middle East.
4. Having traveled over most of the globe except for China and the Indian subcontinent, I have a hard time viewing travel as a vacation activity.
5. I fancy pickled pig’s feet and chitlin’s with a cold Corona, and snails soaked in garlic butter with a decent Pinot noir.
6. I always wanted to be an astronomer.
7. But if I’d been born a boy, I would have gone to sea, just like my daddy.